Saturday, August 18, 2007

Jazzberry Jam

JAZZBERYY JAM!
I love this fashion blog alot it is very colorful & gives you full detail about prices and were to fined the product.

It dosn't show high fashion as much as things for the every day woman, that dosn't meen the things she shows are cheap!

She Shows Us things she loves and dosn't follow trends al-to-much...

She is a wonderful person to look to for jewlrey advice because she post alot of jewlrey in her every day post and I'm sure she could dirrect you towards a great buy!

I am a weekly on looker to her blog and she is a very nice inviting blog owner.

Please take a look at her blog and give me comments on how well you think i described her blog...



3 comments:

Moose on the Loose said...

That's a cool blog, I liked it. Love the title of ya blog. Red heads definitely have more fun!

Nina Perlman said...

I'd like to see more posts. I like the irony of a blog about blogs.

the red monster said...

thankz
deffently more post coming soon
: )