Tuesday, August 28, 2007

CONTEST!!!!


THIS IS A CONTEST! GET PREPARED!
tell me all about your blog and Wat it is about and you might just get your very own publicity from me!!! posters around my school a article in my school news paper about your blog a post on all 3 of my blogs and the BEST LINK/PAGE on my blog EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just leave a comment telling me about it and the the blog address/link i will rate you blog on the following
  1. creativity
  2. love ( as in do you post on a regular basis)
  3. origanality
  4. how much mass appeal it has
  5. and wether my friends like it compared to you compotition!

GOOD LUCK READY SET

COMMENTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS



4 comments:

Tru said...

oh cool I'll enter okay my blog is named The Perks of Being a Wallflower and it is a fashion blog with a touch about my life and a few other things. I try to post as often as possible and I like to answer questions from readers. I also try to post clothes that are afordable. well that's it in a nut shell so tell me how I do

Stephanie said...

Oh, fun! I'll enter my blog! =)
Name: Short Models Campaign
I could really use help in advertising. The campaign was very popular on Xanga, but I just brought it to Blogger yesterday!
I always respond to comments and email (faster than the speed of light!).

Let me know how I do! Hope to hear from you sometime! And keep up the great work on your blog!

Nina Perlman said...

okay, well my blog is I Am The Walrus, and i know thats kind of a strange name for a fashion blog, but fashion is all about inspiration and the beatles (who wrote the song "I am the Walrus") inspire me. My blog is not entirely about fashion, though it is a major part, because life itself is not entirely about any one thing in particular, it's about how everything meshes together..

A Black Tie Event said...

sure :] I'll link you now.